Can a word or a few words make a difference in your life? Yes having a word or phrase for the year, sets the tone. Personally I have seen this in my own life both professionally and personally.
Here is the professional part –
- I started this in 2015, and my word was Journey. In that year, my journey led me to having my own office space for my part-time practice.
- In 2016, my word was Discovery. That year I discovered how to better market my private business, so I ended quitting my full-time job and growing my practice to full-time business.
- In 2017, my word was Inspiration. In 2017, I was contact by production company to create my own talk show. Thus www.bringingintimacyback.com – a radio and TV talk show has now been created and it aired in February 2018.
- In 2018, my word was Action. In 2018, I did 66 TV and Radio Shows and met wonderful professionals as my guests on the show and I became President of Gulf Coast Mental Health Counseling Association.
- In 2019, my word is Balance. Due to changes in my family and my various responsibilities, I want to make sure that I am healthy in all the 8 dimensions of wellness – Emotional, Environmental, Financial, Intellectual, Occupations, Physical, Social, and Spiritual – and I want to inspire others to do the same.
Therefore My Word for 2019 is Balance. What will be your Word of the Year? Please check out this article and create and share your word of the year. https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2017/01/02/4-ways-to-guarantee-success-this-year/#.WGu9TePjotk.linkedin