How to make the holidays a restful, fun and stress free time!
It is easy to get caught up in the perfectionism of gift giving, or the perfect meal. Maybe for you it’s the perfect family time together that has to look picture perfect…..
That way of operating can be very stressful, so we have put together a few quick reminders of things to do that should help you Destress this holiday season
- Create a list of things you want to do with your family or friends.
- Plan out meals for the week so that there is less stress on cooking during the holidays.
- Find ways to enjoy time with your family without having to spend money (go for walks, read together) .
- Schedule time off work and school for after Christmas, so that everyone has enough time to recuperate from all the excitement
- Take breaks from cooking so that you can enjoy time with friends and family.
- Take care of yourself by getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising regularly throughout the month.
- Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing – do what’s best for you!
- Relax with some holiday movies or listen to Christmas music and maybe dance, a little!!
- Give yourself permission not to be perfect – let go of any expectations that things will turn out perfectly or that you’ll be able to handle everything with ease and grace
- Remember this Holiday is all about love but don’t forget to show self love too!!